Thursday 18 July 2013

No7 Perfect light Pressed powder review


Hello Lovelies!


Recently the UK has been having a major heat wave! That means more ice lollies, Sun cream and sweat! Now, I absolutely HATE sweating. Not only is it un-attractive and smelly but it also causes my make up to melt and make me look like a Barbie doll, that has been shoved in the oven for a couple of hours.  -_-

So to protect my face from having to look like melted Barbie I purchased some powder to matte my face and try and hold back some of the melting make up.



I brought No7 Perfect light pressed powder in 'Dark'. Usually it costs around £12-£13. When the product arrived in the post I thought the shade was too light for my mocha complexion. But upon usage I found that it actually suited my skin and didn't have that grey tinge that some powders tend to give my skin.



The powder is very light and slightly translucent, which is probably the reason why it suits my skin.

This product is available in loads of stores (I think). Boots 100% sell it.
 This powder is available in 4 shades :


Translucent
Fair
Medium
Dark  <----- (I brought this one :D )
 
 
Its a great powder to use and comes in a small compact case with a mirror. Easy to fit in your make up bag too!
 
Shay xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment